Ten Books For Readers Who Like Character Driven Novels.
I shall be honest now and say that I was a little unsure as to what ‘character driven’ actually meant. I did Google it and think that I understand but if any of the books that I recommend are not part of that particular category then please forgive me and know that they are at least wonderful books else I wouldn’t be recommending them!
- The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (my favourite novel of all time!)
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck.
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz.
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
- Looking for Alaska by John Green.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver.
- Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling.
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger.
Bonus: Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult (any of Jodi Picoult’s books would work for this category and I definitely recommend them all).