Please forgive all of the children’s books, it’s all been in preparation for my PGCE and I have to confess that, whilst it is technically work, I have really enjoyed reading them. Howl’s Moving Castle was a particularly good read.
Books read: 18.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer. E. Smith.
- The Northern Lights by Philip Pullman.
- Last Scene Alive (Aurora Teagarden #7) by Charlaine Harris.
- Tiger Dead! Tiger Dead! by Grace Nicholls & John Agard.
- Cudweed in Outer Space by Marcus Sedgwick.
- The Dinosaur’s Packed Lunch by Jacqueline Wilson.
- The Bunker Diary by Kevin Brooks.
- The Woman Who Won Things by Allan Ahlberg.
- Fright Forest: Elf Girl and Raven Boy by Marcus Sedgwick.
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson.
- Poppy Done to Death (Aurora Teagarden #8) by Charlaine Harris.
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne-Jones.
- Funky Chickens by Benjamin Zephaniah.
- The Works 3: A Poet a Week.
- Phoenix Holt by Gabriella Lepore.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling.
- Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them by J.K Rowling.
- Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer. L. Armentrout.
Favourite book: Phoenix Holt by Gabriella Lepore.
Least favourite book: The Northern Lights by Philip Pullman.